Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some family fun





We had a great weekend. In sunny California we had a wonderful sunny weekend. The temperatures went from 70 to 90 degrees. It was really nice. We got the water table out and the kids and I(Wendy) got soaked. Megan had her first ice cream. Which she said was yummy. Mr. J(Tom's dad) came and helped us build some planters to plant a vegetable garden with the kiddos.

All in all its been a great couple of days. Megan is sleeping great now. Except for the occasional cry out in her sleep she is doing fantastic. She is saying lots of words although I don't know is she knows what it all means. Whatever Victoria does or says she repeats. Mr. J played school with them yesterday and she said the whole alphabet with the other kids. Plus counted to ten. It was so cute. I can tell she really understands us alot. I know she doesn't when she keeps saying yes to something she shouldn't be saying yes too.:) Or I give a choice of milk or OJ and she says yes to both.

The great news is the doctor says we don't have to worry about her. We will of course keep watch on her as she grows up but as of now there is nothing to be concerned about. She is healthy and developing well. Yippee!!! We are so happy.
I included a couple of pictures for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi : )

I've really been enjoying your blog. My dh and I are considering IA and I know the wait for NSN is very long. I'd love to know more about the SN program and specifically what your journey has been like.

If you could would you email me at

brownies@budget.net and share your story about your switch to the SN program?

Thanks! Your family is beautiful : )

Sandra